Thursday, April 6, 2023

EFNET NEWS MOTHAFUCKAZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!1111

 


First off, if you don't know what efnet is...

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

But if you do, then welcome to the latest incarnation of EFnet News. Y'all remember the OG shit done by real nigga vap0r, and y'all MAY (or unfortunantly may not) remember the version eraser did for a while before he got bored after a while and stopped doing it, AND now, I, WebWyyzrd, am now taking over as the new guy behind this great tradition.

However, I'm adding a twist to this tradition...

I'M DOING THIS ON A BLOOOOOG!!!! Also since I'm not on efnet 24/7 I might ask the community for sum news suggestions.

But still. we newsin and we makin some news niggas.

So expect a news updates soon (every saturday or sunday).

WE PUMPIN!!!!11 (__)(__)=========================================D~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

EFnet News (6-17-2023)

EFNET NEWS - (6-17-2023) Alright, well, sorry for my laziness, but we're back. efnetnews.online went under, so looks like we're righ...