Saturday, April 15, 2023

Efnet News 4-15-2023

Image

EFNET NEWS: EDITION 1 (4-15-2023)

Nothing much to talk about today other than the fact that #tomgreen was just set to private for unknown reasons. 

Everyone on efnet had a good easter last week, except weev, who didn't celebrate easter that weekend. Since he lives in the ukraine, he decided to celebrate the orthodox easter, and so he'll be celebrating that tomorrow. 

If you missed last weeks lrh, than you can view it here; be quick cause l0de doesn't keep them up for too long.

That's really all I gotta talk about. If you have any news to email me, do it at bigwyyzs-efnetnews@proton.me, and since I don't have a separate patreon for this yet, you can give me money at patreon.com/mrwebwyyzrd. 

As we grow I'll ad stuff like a quote of the week section and ascii of the week, but we gotta grow this shit out first which I really want to do.

That is all, have a great night.

PENIS PUMP (__)(__)===============================D~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

EFnet News (6-17-2023)

EFNET NEWS - (6-17-2023) Alright, well, sorry for my laziness, but we're back. efnetnews.online went under, so looks like we're righ...